Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Video


Aquatic Sublime

This video is made up of underwater footage I took of an installation I made. When I made the installation, I knew that I wanted to video what it looked like from underwater, but I didnt know how. I did attempt to edit a video together, but it was not very effective. This video flows a lot better and I made the colors stand out a lot more! One big thing that I discovered while making this video was how much I loved the audio. It sounds so scary to me and is such a contrast to the happy images of the colorful balloons. I enhanced this opposition by adding effects to the audio in order to make it a more substantial presence. I think it works out really well and I am much happier with this video. I would like to project it really large up on the ceiling so that the viewer can see how it looked to me while I filmed it.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.... nice attempt and you see to be quite successful... keep it up....

    ReplyDelete